All events are web-based. There are a few system requirements we've listed below to help you have a great experience. If your computer does not meet the below requirements or if you are not sure how to confirm that your computer meets the requirements, please check with your IT administrator.
For PC-Based Participants
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or newer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
- Windows 7 or higher (10+ optimal)
- Cable Modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
For Mac-Based Participants
- Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome
- Mac OS X 10.6 - Snow Leopard or newer
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
Remember: Online, digital events happen in real time. Connection speeds between hundreds of participants can differ significantly depending on geography, proximity to wifi signals and capacity of wifi networks. Broken connections can disrupt chats and can cause users to be kicked out of the event.
Browsers supported are IE 11, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Internet Explorer 8 is not fully supported by the Brazen platform. This will allow our team to bring you excellent new features at a faster pace.
Browser Downloads: Need a different browser? Click on a browser below to be taken to their download page:
The Brazen chat platform requires very low bandwidth and instead relies on a consistent connection. There is no minimum speed required for using Brazen Connect. If you need to test your connectivity, we recommend looking at:
- Latency/Ping: lower values indicate that information is being sent and received quickly, higher values indicate the opposite.
- Packet Loss: 0% is optimal, the higher this value is the worse the broadband connection is.
- Services Not Recommended: if a lot of application show under this, there may be a connectivity problem.