Whether you're just starting your career or an experienced professional, keeping your [RESUME/LINKEDIN PROFILE] up to date in a competitive and rapidly evolving job marketplace is essential. On [EVENT DATE] [EVENT TIME] [ORGANIZATION] is hosting [EVENT NAME], you'll be able to chat one on one online with a [RESUME REVIEWER TITLE] from [ORGANIZATION] to receive individualized professional advice and ask questions specific to your career goals.
On the day of the event, login from your smartphone, tablet or computer [INSERT TRACKING LINK], to chat one on one with resume reviewers. The text-based chats are [CHAT LENGTH] long, allowing you to receive actionable feedback about your resume and career goals quickly.
[INSERT BRANDED VISUAL]
After you finish, or while you wait, enjoy networking with other [ORGANIZATION] [PARTICIPANTS eg alums] from all over the world and add your new connections to your LinkedIn network. Don't wait until you're actively looking for a job to update your [RESUME/LINKEDIN]!
How to prepare:
- Update your resume and save as a PDF or .Doc file
- [INSERT LINK TO PREPARATORY RESOURCES]
- Login and upload your resume
- Have a list of questions ready to go to ask our resume reviewers.
- What do you suggest if I want to move into ___ field?
- Can I ask for your advice on ____?
- What format would be best to display my unique qualifications?
- How should my LinkedIn reflect my resume?
During the session:
- Enter the booth(s) of the reviewer(s) you are interested in connecting with
- Click the green button to get in line to chat
- You will have [CHAT LENGTH IN MINUTES] to chat with a reviewer, ask questions, and receive feedback
After your resume review:
- Use the advice from your reviewer(s) to update your resume
- Schedule an appointment with [ORGANZIATION] if you need additional help! [CONTACT INFORMATION]