On Monday, March 7th you’ll notice a series of new enhancements in Control Center designed to bring additional flexibility to event management:
- Broadcast Messages: send messages to all active attendees or to specific peer groups/booths within a live event
- Registration Forms: use field rules to further customize event registration forms
- Expo Landing Screen: added flexibility to disable exhibitor registration & landing screen
- Tracker: re-designed Tracker / Reports / Activity Report layout
- Event Code: hover over an event on the Account Home to see the event code, and see the event code when copying an event
- Email Settings: choose to enable / disable booth owner reminder email
In addition to the enhancements coming to Control Center, we will be simplifying the chat experience based on customer and user feedback.
Users who click “Chat” within a booth will be automatically placed in a chat when another user is available. The existing Accept / Decline functionality will no longer be used to initiate chats.
Lastly, we are revamping post-event surveys to provide more substantive insight and data.