The event landing screen is a key marketing tool to attract participants to your event and drive conversion. While it’s important to provide information to potential participants, every landing page should start with a great design to make your event pop.
Simply select your page template, color scheme, and a background image.
- You have the option to use a default image or select an image of your own.
Using an image on your device
Your image will be resized to 1600px by 1067px.
- This means that you’ll want to use an image that is close to this size or larger.
- Using an image smaller than this could cause pixelation after it has been resized.
- This also means that you’ll want to use an image with a 4:3 ratio to avoid the image warping.
Your image must be a jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, or tiff file.
Control Center allows you to tweak how the image will be presented within the fixed dimension mentioned above.
- All of these tools offer more flexibility when editing an image than is equal to or larger than the fixed dimension (1600px by 1067px).
Expand or shrink the image to fit the dimension.
Limit and pad
Resize the image with padding to fit the dimension.
Limit and fill
Resize and use only a portion of the original image.
Crop with free transform
Use handles in the preview image to crop.
Brazen’s platform is optimized for all devices and the landing page layout will be dependent on the screen dimensions of the device on which it is viewed.
- The screenshot above shows how the landing page image will look on a desktop device.
- The screenshot below shows how the same landing page image will look on a mobile device.
Notice how the width of the screen determines the scope of visibility for the bottom of the image.
Need some help finding a great landing page image? Click here.