Account Administrators and Booth Owners can access this feature.
Adding Representatives in Control Center
You can access your Booth Editor via Brazen Control Center.
- In Control Center, click "Edit" next to a booth's title to be taken to the Booth Editor Tool.
- Find and click "Representatives" in the booth navigation bar located in the middle of your screen.
- You will be taken to the Representatives page where you can assign new booth representatives and view those currently assigned.
Assign New Representatives
- Click "Add Representatives" and enter their contact information, as well as your name, and they will receive an automatic email notification.
- The email will inform them that they’ve been invited as a representative for the event along with simple login instructions.
Tips and Best Practice
- You should assign reps to the booths that they should be helping in - whether that is one booth or more - it is not required for them to be assigned to all booths.