Prior To the Event
- Register for the event
- Attend a training
- Share event logistics
- Use event best practices
Register for the event
Once a representative has been assigned to their booth(s) for the event, they will receive an automated email that invites them to log in to complete their profile. We encourage them to complete this as soon as possible that way if they have any difficulties logging in and completing their registration they can troubleshoot prior to the start of an event.
Attend a training
The best way to ensure a great candidate and recruiter experience is for representatives to see the platform in action before your live event and get their questions answered. Every Tuesday at 2PM EST, we offer live platform training. Use the same link to view pre-recorded training.
For more information see our representative training video.
Share event logistics
If representatives are going to be logging in for specific times and not the full duration of the event, it is important that they are notified of their assigned time. If there are certain questions that should or should not be discussed during the event, we encourage discussing these things internally with your team prior to the event.
Use event best practices
Help your representatives get the most out of their Brazen experience by sharing a few event best practices via email before the event. Use our email template below!
- Click to Chat: When the event is live, navigate to your booth, then click the green "chat" button. To be available for a chat your event status must be "available" and your chat status must be "waiting to chat." When candidates also become available to chat, then you will be placed in a one on one chat with the other participant.
- Use Multi-Chat to engage with more than one participant at the same time. It's a great way to speak with more candidates, while still being efficient with your time! See more about how it works!
- Extend Chat: The option will appear when the chat time has gone down to 2 minutes left, you will have the ability to extend the chat by 2, 5, or 10 minutes.
- Be Conversational: Avoid brochure talk, and treat this more like an in-person event. This is your chance to connect with candidates that could be your next great employee, so be sure to engage with them.
- Quick Tip: Prepare a few answers or questions in advance on a word document, so you can copy and paste directly to your chat.
- Use the Follow-Up Tools: After each chat, use the ratings and notes to review your conversation. You can also use the follow-up features to email the candidate directly, or forward their information to a colleague. You can access these tools following a chat, or in your history.
"Schedule a follow-up" allows representatives in events to quickly send a templated follow-up message to a participant after chatting with them. Using a shared calendar service such as Calendly and ScheduleOnce, you can easily drive participants towards a next step of finding time on your calendar to continue your conversation.
Note: This feature is only available to assigned representatives within an event.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the event today!
Brazen Customer Success Team