Account Administrators can request this feature.
Pre-qualification occurs after a participant signs up, but before they complete event registration. If a participant does not meet the necessary qualifications, they will not be permitted to register and attend the event.
To Set Up a Pre-Qualification Form
- Navigate to your Account Home and find the event you’d like to update.
- Click on the , then select edit.
- Select the Registration tab, then click access settings.
- Click the request change button
- Then under access settings, select qualified only and click OK.
- Once your request has been received, a Brazen team member will work with you to configure the pre-qualification form questions. View sample questions.