On Sunday, April 16 the following updates have been made to the Brazen platform:
- Introducing tracking pixels! If you are using a third-party marketing or advertising platform (e.g. Facebook, Google Tag Manager), you can now add the custom tracking code to your events.
- The representative ratings report now correctly includes chats that are rated after an event ends
- Fixed an issue preventing a small number of users from completing registration on events using the new landing screen design
- The extend chat option will no longer disappear when representatives switch between chats
- The last field on a registration form can no longer be deleted