On Sunday, March 19th the following updates have been released:
- The "Advanced" options available when creating a template from an event (Copy Booths, Copy Representatives, Copy Opportunities) are now always displayed.
- After creating an event, the event's home screen is now displayed instead of the account home.
- Fixed an issue causing certain events displaying in the wrong time zone on the user home
- Chat transcripts are now correctly time stamped in the user's time zone
- Pagination counts on the account home table should now be accurate, especially when paging backwards
- The previous events table on account home sorts to show your account's most recent events first
- Clicking on certain elements in the discussion feed will no longer open up a sidebar
- Invalid HTML content will no longer be rendered in the final thought notification and transcript
- On the tracker screen, a count of representatives is no longer displayed for open networking booths
- Improved the performance of signing in with LinkedIn
- The Add to Calendar widget is now automatically disabled when a user's network is restricting access to it
- The welcome slideshow "X" button is now correctly sized on IE10