On Sunday, February 19th the following updates will have been completed updating existing features and improves the user experience:
- Express yourself with emoji - An emoji selector will now appear on the chat keyboard for all users. All your standard favorites will be supported out of the box.
- New instructional slideshow - We've updated the content in our instructional slideshow — making it more welcoming and instructional than ever before.
- Download a ZIP file of documents uploaded by registrants - Account Administrators can now download a ZIP file of the embedded documents (e.g. resumes, CVs) uploaded by participants for an event. This report will be found in the existing ‘Downloads’ section of Control Center.
- Updated Representative Emails: This week, we revised the automated emails that are sent to Representatives leading up to an online event. We paid extra attention to making sure these emails were clear in providing next steps and training opportunities for Representatives of your events. Click here to see the new email copy.
- New landing screen images - Introduced 7 new background images for our customers to choose from when building landing screens. These images are also available to use a default for any image upload field. A few older image choices have been removed, but these images have been saved to existing events and templates where they were in use.
- Default resume field to not required - The resume field is no longer set to required on our default templates for Open House or Expo events. Existing templates and events have not been changed,, but new templates created from scratch will now have this setting.
- Fixed a bug causing a user to be unable to scroll down and click "Next" on a SmartQueue modal under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug causing the templates search feature to incorrectly auto-suggest.
- Fixed a bug causing LinkedIn user names containing non-latin characters to be incorrectly displayed.
We're pleased with the update, and hope you enjoy this update as much as we do! Read more about it in this blog post.