On Monday, November 28th, the following updates will have been completed adding new features and updating existing ones.
We hope you enjoy this update as much as we do!
- Highest Rated Chat Data on the Participant CSV: added columns to the event participant CSV to include highest rated chat data. You will now be able to see chat location, chat rating, rep first name, rep last name, rep email and rep notes.
- Monthly Activity Report Email: Account Admins will now receive monthly emails recapping the success of their events from the previous month.
- Redesigned Event Recap Email: This newer version makes it easier to view registration and chat statistics and features new statistics, including top booth in your event.
- Custom “From” and “Reply To” for Email Reminders: you can now choose to send your event email reminders from your company or university name and you can choose the reply-to address.
- New “Schedule a Followup” Option for Representatives: after chatting with a Participant, Representatives can now schedule a follow meeting or call with participants. Representatives will need to link their public calendar, such as ScheduleOnce or Calendly, and can then create a default follow up message and send within Brazen.
- Edit Open Networking Booths: Previously, booths could only be set up for open networking upon their creation. Now this setting is editable on the booth settings screen, allowing existing booths to be set up for open networking.
- LinkedIn bug fix - Fixed an issue preventing some users from logging in with LinkedIn on mobile devices.