- Series: Create and promote a series of events
- Templates: Create your own default settings for new events by building templates
- Event codes: The unique codes included in your event URL are now generated automatically as events are created.
- Open House Landing Screens: An “About This Event” text area near the top of the screen. The existing “About Us” text area has been removed and its contents migrated to this new field. Additionally, the event focus section can be disabled.
- The Landing Screen > Host Information menu item has been renamed to Landing Screen > Content.
- Multi-chat is now enabled by default for Mixed Networking, Open House and Expo events. Mixed Networking defaults to 2 chats for each peer group, while Open House and Expo defaults to 2 chats for representatives and 1 chat for other participants. Multi-chat settings can be edited by navigating to Settings > Chats.
- Delete Events: Events can now be deleted. Only future events can be deleted. Be careful! This action cannot be undone.
- Hide Representatives: Representative names, headlines and profile pictures can now be hidden from the booth screen. Edit this setting by navigating to the Booth > Representatives screen.
- Representatives on the CSV: Representatives are now removed from the event participant CSV when they are removed from the last booth they are assigned to.
Have more questions? Submit a request