Account Administrators can access this feature.
To add a job to an event, series or template
- Navigate to the open house or expo event, series or template of your choosing.
- Access Jobs from the menu bar.
- Click Add Job.
To add a new job
- Click Create New.
- Fill out all required fields.
- Job Title is used at the top of the job landing screen. Location, Position Type and Company appear as subheadings.
- The Apply URL is displayed to candidates with the Job Description if provided within the booth and during one on one chats.
To add an existing job
- Click Add Existing.
- Select all existing jobs you would like to include in your event.
- Click "Create booth for job(s)" to automatically create booths in the event. Job descriptions will be used as booth content, and the Apply URL will create an Apply button within the booth (if provided).
Once a job is added to an event or series, you can copy the URL to promote the job landing screen, view job performance and more.
To remove a job
- Click the action menu next to the job you want to remove.
- Click remove.
- The job is removed from the event and you will no longer be able to .
- If you want to add a booth for a job after attaching it to the event, you will need to first remove the job, and follow the steps above to add the job back into the event with a booth.
Q: How can I add a booth for a job after adding the job to my event without a booth?
A: If you want to add a booth for a job after attaching it to the event, you will need to first remove the job, and follow the steps above to add the job back into the event with a booth.
Q: How many jobs can I add to an event, series or template?
A: We recommend adding 5-10 jobs to get the benefit of having multiple job centric landing screens to drive candidate traffic to while keeping the event focused.